Friday, June 3, 2016

What if?

Continuing my blogger friend's ideology "http://kritika16shukla.blogspot.in"
 in a less artistic and more quirky manner.I present you again -

What if you weren't this sensitive?
Me-I would have been less hurt!

What if people were less deceiving?
Me-Life would have been much easy.

What if you just didn't care?
I wish I was so.

What if you weren't a girl?
There would have been so less restrictions.

What if you hadn't chopped of your hair?
I would not have felt so free.

What if Facebook and WhatsApp didn't exist?
People would have been less jealous of others and would have talked more(This is for sure).

What if your girlfriend didn't have a boyfriend?
She would have been miserable :-P

What if you had a boyfriend?
Sorry, that just can't happen ;-)

What if you were a business tycoon?
I wouldn't have fled the country.

What if you liked pink?
I would have preferred the Stone age.

What if you were stoned ?
I would have beaten The Beatles.

What if you went and talked to him?
Blush...





12 comments:

  1. I can sense one or two puns are on me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ by the way another interesting piece from u Aishwarya๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can very well relate to this :D
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I was not there in your life??
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if I was not there in your life??
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BF vala is LOL :P
    Keep writing such good stuff :D

    ReplyDelete